Max Andersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/max.andersen%40jboss.com]
created the discussion

"Re: JPA Project - cannot resolve tables"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/580255#580255

Hi Claus,

I believe this is most likely a problem inside Eclipse Dali tooling.

Does it make a difference wether you use Generic, Eclipse Link or the Hibernate
Platform ?

Validation of identifiers such as table, columns, index, etc. is always tricky
since it varies between Databases, but as you say also dependent on possible
hard to detect configuration of the database or even in some cases the
parameters passed on for the specific connection.

Thus its not trivial to get right, but I would recommend you open a bug against
eclipse link on bugs.eclipse.org explaining the case and post a link to the bug
on this thread and we'll keep an eye too.