Loreno Oliveira [http://community.jboss.org/people/lorenooliveira] created the
discussion

"Re: JBoss memory usage pattern"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/589010#589010

Hi Wolf-Dieter,

Actually, I started all this observation after reading about gc performance
tunning. I'm trying to find evidences that lead me to make some sort of
tunning. So far, I didn't find anything in this sense, but I found this
behavior. The strange point here is the volume. I mean, the heap usage is
growing almost 2GB in 40s with low (or none) workload, and in 8s with a higher
workload.

Is this normal (in this volume)? In the point of view of the users, we are not
getting malfunction reports.However, we should grow our workload in the next
weeks...

Start a new discussion in Performance Tuning at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2078]