Chad Graham [http://community.jboss.org/people/nemesis1020] created the
discussion

"[wsconsume] [ERROR] Schema descriptor ..."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/590442#590442

I am encountering the following error when trying to run wsconsume on a wsdl:

[ERROR] Schema descriptor
{urn://oic.ows.com/registry/metadata}CreateExtendedProperties in a message
part "parameters" could not be bound to Java!

I have browsed the forums looking for this and have run across something
similar, but always had an extra part of "is not defined" in the error
description as well.  Has anyone encountered this or know where I am going
wrong?  Thanks

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]