byungwoojun [http://community.jboss.org/people/byungwoojun] created the
discussion

"Re: A question on the external event using event Correlation"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/592538#592538

Hi mauricio,  thanks for the reply. You identified my issues accurately. I
agree that I need to implement a business layer to locate the right process and
to restore the right session. A question was how to locate the right process
and restore the right session. I was also thinking about storing some info
(e.g., process instance id) or some serialized objects and restore them before
sending a signal event. I just didn't know how.

I went through your example code, but I couldn't find code where a process
instance is located or a session is restoreed based on some stored key data. It
is possible I didn't see it. Could you please advise which code does this
function?

Basically, I'd like to Knowledge base APIs doing that kind of job.

Many thanks again!

bwj