vlad bujoreanu [http://community.jboss.org/people/vlad.bujoreanu] created the
discussion

"Re: WS-Security on JBoss 6 (with CXF)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/596134#596134

Hello,

I am trying to migrate to the cxf stack an application that wa previously using
the jboss-wsse-endpoint.xml on JBossWS-Native stack to implement username token
authentication.
I have installed the spring deployer and used the jbossw-cxf.xml file to define
username token authentication as in
  http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-13562
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossWS-StackCXFUserGuide#WSSecurity
What i want to ask is how to do this part that is indicated there :

"Authentication and authorization will simply be delegated to the security
domain configured for the endpoint. Of course you can specify the login module
you prefer for that security domain (refer the application server / security
documentation for that)."

How do I do that ? I mean, is if sufficient to annotate my endpoint with
@SecurityDomain and specify the application policy in login-config.xml ?

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]