davesomebody [http://community.jboss.org/people/davesomebody] created the
discussion

"jBPM5 Restarts and Asynchronous Work Items"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/598975#598975

I have a question regarding Asynchronous Work Items and jBPM 5 restarts.

Specifically I am looking at creating long-running asynchronous Work Items.  I
get the impression from my research and experimenting that you must use the
WorkItemManager from the session that called the work item to call
completeWorkItem on.

So does that mean that all currently executing asynchronous work items are
expected to roll back when jBPM restarts?