legae [http://community.jboss.org/people/legae] created the discussion

"Re: Random NameNotFoundException in jboss 6.1-SNAPSHOT"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/602658#602658

queues added.

@Stateless
public class ABean implements ABeanLocal{

@EJB
BBeanLocal bBean;

@Resource(mappedName ="java:/JmsXA")
    private ConnectionFactory    connectionFactory = null;

    @Resource(mappedName = "queue/testQueue")
    private Queue                     queue             = null;

}

When I commented lines with queues method call was invoked without any problem
and result was satisfying.
The application (with queues) was implemented for jboss 4.2.3 and now we wanted
to upgrade to 6.0.0Final but there were problems with queues
http://community.jboss.org/thread/165508?tstart=0
http://community.jboss.org/thread/165508?tstart=0 and I was asked to move to
6.1 and it looked perfect, but now I have a feeling that the problem still
exists but is just only covered (no errors visible)
All my changes about queues when moving from 4.2.3 was adding to
jboss-6.1.0-SNAPSHOT\server\default\deploy\hornetq\hornetq-jms.xml file queues
definitions.
Should I do something special. Maybe some dependencies, adding resources to
hornetq ??

Start a new discussion in EJB3 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]