Franklin Antony [http://community.jboss.org/people/frankee787] created the
discussion

"Re: Using JBPM 5 in Spring Web application"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/608305#608305

I too am looking at a means to integrate jBPM5 with a webapplication. Earlier
in jBPM4 there was bean called
org.jbpm.spring.cfg.SpringConfigurationFactoryBean.  However am not able to
find anything like that in jBPM5. Am also worried about the transaction
management on the process server. When a START/COMPLETE etc command is sent to
the process server using client.start(...) or client.claim(...), this one call
is transactional. However my application runs in another transactional context.
This seems to be very dangerous because, if the client.start(...) or
client.claim(...) succeeds and my service fails then I wont be able to rollback
the whole trascation. Is there a means to bring both jBPM transactional context
and Spring service's transactional context together?