Kris Verlaenen [http://community.jboss.org/people/KrisVerlaenen] created the
discussion

"Re: 5.1 Console appears still can't totally sync with Guvnor"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/611873#611873

I just verified that adding a new process in Guvnor should show up in the
console.

Just a few things to be aware of:
 * Make sure to have the defaultPackage built successfully before opening the
jbpm-console the first time (otherwise it will fail to set up Guvnor
synchronization)
 * After adding a new process to Guvnor defaultPackage, don't forget to rebuild
the package (as this makes the changes available to knowledge bases out
there).  There's also a small delay (configured to 10s I think) in between the
building of the package and the updating of the knowledge base.

After doing this, simply refreshing your process list should make the new
process show up.

Let me know if this helps or not.

Kris