Bruce Cui [http://community.jboss.org/people/brucecui] created the discussion

"Can a Signal Event Have Incoming Arrow?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/612040#612040

Hi,

Actually I can have an incoming in my editor. But I see in the user guide where
it says that "A Signal Event should have no incoming connections and one
outgoing connection. "

I tried to test the one with incoming arrow, and it appears to function like
the previous process will step in a waiting status for defined signal, and this
event will only react to the signal sent by the previous step.

Plz let me know if my understanding is correct on this.

Bruce