Rene Felder [http://community.jboss.org/people/rene.felder] created the
discussion

"Problem setting jdk"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615399#615399

I'm not able to set the jdk for JBoss 7 when creating the JBoss 7 server
runtime. The problem is that I use different runtimes in Eclipse so I also need
jdk 5.0. It seems that the server runtime for jboss 7 uses the first jdk that
it can find from 'Installed JRE's'.

Is there a way I can define the choosen runtime for jboss 7? I'm using the
latest milestone of jboss tools that is available! It would be ok to define the
runtime within a configuration file within eclipse .metadata but I did not find
any! Don't know wheter this is of interest, but I'm using Mac OS X.