Jo Blithe [http://community.jboss.org/people/johnesky] created the discussion

"Re: Configuring Persistence"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/615896#615896

Thanks guys, I have successfully been able to confgure jbpm 5, Tomcat 6.0 and
Postgresql in the same enviroment and almost everything works fine. The human
processes are stored in my postgres database and I see all clear. All tables
are persisting to my postgre database through hibernate and persistence. But my
processInstanceLog and NoteInstanceLog is not persisting and I have done
according to the documention but I am not making any progress. Can anyone help
with a guideline or telll me what I may be doing wrong. I am using bitronix for
Transaction manager.