Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created
the discussion

"Re: How do I exclude User in a swimlane"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/619764#619764

Gary, I am not sure that lanes should be used in exactly oposite way, according
to documentation, first task claimed by a particular user causes that all other
tasks on that lane will be assigned to that user:

> User tasks can be used in combination with swimlanes to assign multiple human
> tasks to the same actor. Whenever the first task in a swimlane is created,
> and that task has an actorId specified, that actorId will be assigned to (all
> other tasks of) that swimlane as well. Note that this would override the
> actorId of subsequent tasks in that swimlane (if specified), so only the
> actorId of the first human task in a swimlane will be taken into account, all
> others will then take the actorId as assigned in the first one.

If you would like to implement you probably need to modify Human Task
WorkItemHandler, for instance WSHumanTaskHandler. It is responsible for adding
people assignments to the task.

HTH