Amin MC [http://community.jboss.org/people/aminmc] created the discussion

"Using a Timer"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/620909#620909

Hello

Is it possible to get some clarification on the use of Timers in jBPM 5.  I
would like to use a timer in my graph where after a given period of time the
next node will be a service task call to do some work and complete the business
process instance.  Is it true in order for the timer to work I need to reload
the business process instance in memory and then call fireAllRules() on the
statefulknowledgesession?  Someone mentioned to me that this is the case but it
isn't refered in the documentation.  I presumed that there is a TimerService
which registers which process has a Timer node and then invokes the necessary
call to execute the Timer.

Any help would be appreciated,

Cheers