Aliaksei Kushunin [http://community.jboss.org/people/a.kushunin] created the
discussion

"Re: Concern regarding running  JMSTaskServer as a thread from the EJB"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/624498#624498

Mauricio, as I can see from the code, it'll have a lot of work connected to
EntityManagerFactory and all work with it. Because at the momment all
transactions coordination is implemented in standalone mode.
imho, it will be grate to have one extra implementation (I mean something
extends) of TaskServer for JEE enviroment, or I'm missing something?