analamala [http://community.jboss.org/people/analamala] created the discussion

"How to Complete a WorkItem using REST API"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/631145#631145

Hi,
I am planning on extending the REST API to "complete" a work item
asynchronously. For example, if I add this to
"org.jboss.bpm.console.server.ProcessMgmtFacade" or some other (Task, Form, or
something else) existing facade implementations, here are my questions.

1. What information do I need to pass as @FormParam or @PathParam, to be able
to complete the work item.
2. How do I use these parameters inside the method signature, to complete the
work item.

There may be other approaches, but I found this option the easiest implement,
if it can be done. Once I know what parameters are needed and they can be used
to complete, I will incorporate this into my design such that the calling
client (REST API client) is already aware of what to pass into the REST API
call.

Your feedback will be invaluable.

Thank you.
-Ajay