Yn Rh [http://community.jboss.org/people/heimdal] created the discussion

"Re: JBOSS Tools 3.3 change $ by # in EL"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/633840#633840

I'm working on a Seam 2/Tomcat project which i recently migrate to Maven 3.

I decided to profit of this refactor to upgrade versions of all libraries and
IDE. Unfortunately, we have lot of sources allready develloped with older
plugin that autocomplete at this time with #. For coherency purpose i want to
keap the same strategy without modifying autocompleted text each time.