Hello Forum Folks,

I have an odd question.  Is there any way to use the FormAuthentication (or any
other authentication module) without needing the system to prompt the user?  An
example would be, that I would like to put a small login form at the top of all
my webpages, such that if the user wanted to login, they would just enter their
credentials and go.  Current, it seems that Form Authentication requires that
the user be prompted by the system for credentials as opposed to just sending
the credentials with the request.  Is there any way to change this?  Is there
another module that would allow me to do this?

Thanks!

--Andy

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3981541#3981541