Alessandro Gelormini [https://community.jboss.org/people/superalex] created the
discussion

"Running code after jboss started"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/736629#736629

hi I have this problem...where I work there is an ear server application runs
into jboss 4.2.3 24/7 serving an operations center with some clients which ask
for some stuff...now this clients can schedule some reminders on the server
which save the details on db and starts some java Timers...these reminders can
stay active theoretically forever...the problem is: sometimes jboss has to be
restarted after the implementations of new functionalities and clearly the
timers are lost...so, through the db information I can reconstruct the state
before the server was shutted down; but I want this operation to be performed
automatically after the server has been restarted...jboss should read the
active timer from db, restart them in the right way and let them available for
manipulation from the client (deleting,modifying,ecc)...how can I get this???
Be aware that I cant upgrade the server and use ejb 3.1 functionalities like
@Startup and @PostConstruct...

thanks in advance
Alex

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]