Guido Zerbinati [https://community.jboss.org/people/gzer] created the discussion

"JBPM 5.3 Full - Guvnor deployment problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/737230#737230

Hi, I've installed the jbpm-5.3-Final-Installer.zip. Demo runs ok but I have
some questions:
1. processes designed in Guvnor via JBPM Designer under defaultPackage are
immediatly deployed in Jbpm Console even if defaultPackage is not builded in
Guvnor.
2. BPMN2 Editor for Eclipse (Indigo) installation is not working... editor is
hardly installed and won't start up.
3. No way to find out the new form builder. Where is it? in Guvnor? How we can
see it in action?

Thanks a lot...

G.