Pedro Gonçalves [https://community.jboss.org/people/pgoncalves] created the
discussion

"Re: Integrating jBPM 5 into web application - architecture"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/743369#743369

Yes. I saw in other posts that you can use one ksession for every process
instance; and it's also in the documentation:

> Sessions can be created based on a knowledge base and are used to execute
> processes and interact with the engine. You can create as many independent
> session as you need and creating a session is considered relatively
> lightweight. How many sessions you create is up to you. In general, most
> simple cases start out with creating one session that is then called from
> various places in your application. You could decide to create multiple
> sessions if for example you want to have multiple independent processing
> units (for example, if you want all processes from one customer to be
> completely independent from processes for another customer, you could create
> an independent session for each customer) or if you need multiple sessions
> for scalability reasons. If you don't know what to do, simply start by having
> one knowledge base that contains all your process definitions and create one
> session that you then use to execute all your processes.

I'm still a bit lost in jbpm architecture, and trying to understand all the
concepts. But I thought (or guess  :-/  ) that in the future I will need one
ksession per process instance...