anonymous wrote : Yes. I want the messages that could not be processed due to
some failure in the system from "queue/interlayC" to be sent to "queue/sns/DLQ"

In your onMessage method of the MDB, which is listening on queue/interlayC, are
you invoking messageDrivenContext.setRollbackOnly(). Only when you invoke that
method, the message will be sent to the DLQ(after trying to redeliver it for
"redeliveryLimit" number of times).

I do remember trying exactly the same usecase that you are working on, and it
had worked for me. BTW, which version of JBoss are you using?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982299#3982299

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982299