Using: jboss-portal-2.4.0-bundled

By default, under the Admin page, in the Management Window, under "root" there
is a "default" portal.

If I create a new portal under "root", called "newportal" for instance, I can
access that portal by going to /portal/newportal.

However, the desired effect would be to have the "newportal" be the portal that
is displayed when a user goes to /portal.

I have scoured the documentation and wiki as well as the forums - I found a
similar question that was never answered - but have been unsuccessful in
finding a solution.

If it is not possible, could someone just speak up and confirm that so that I
don't continue trying to find a way to do this and can focus on working within
the confines of the "default" portal.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982768#3982768

Reply to the post :