Hi,

I tried to find required jar-files from JBoss Maven2 repository for building
EJB3.0 project, but it seems that these are not there. Same problem with other
Maven2 repositories.

Of course I could install these artifacts manually in my local repository, but
it would be more convenient to have them for example in ibiblio.

I understand that there can be many implementations of that EJB3.0
specification and that there would be naming conflicts if these implementations
were put in with names javax.ejb and javax.persistence. Are these different
implementations going to be available in repositories in the future?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3982875#3982875

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3982875