mike just [https://community.jboss.org/people/ohmygod] created the discussion

"Re: Where are the sql statements to create tables in database for jbpm 5.4"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/802009#802009

To make the problem clearer, I have a project (using jboss 7.1.1) which was
using jbpm 3 version. Now I am trying to upgrade jbpm 3 to jbpm 5.4 in my
project, instead of using the whole jbpm 5.4 installer project.

My question is how to do this. My first confusion is where the initial sql
scripts are to create associated tables in my database (I am using MySQL).