Todd Trimmer [https://community.jboss.org/people/toddiuszho] created the
discussion

"JMX Console (eclipse-jmx) cannot connect to JBoss 7.1.1 (Brontes)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/805600#805600

How do I configure the JMX Console plugin (eclipse-jmx from JBoss Tools) to add
the JARs it needs to connect to JBoss7.1.1 with a
service:jmx:remoting-jmx://host:9999 URL? Without the JARs for the JCA
connector to tell it how to interpret the "remoting-jmx" protocol, it won't
connect. It would need the JARs added by $JBOSS_HOME/bin/jconsole.sh, but I
don't know how to modify an Eclipse plugin's "classpath" in Juno.

Is there a way for the Create JMX Connection dialog to have a different type
other than Default JMX Connection?

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]