Maciej Swiderski [https://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] created
the discussion

"Re: JEE + jBPM + threads"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/819618#819618

> Sergey Sazonov wrote:
>
> Thanks. Could you please explain the timers activation algorithm after
it will execute by dedicated thread - as descirbed above, timer service will
have it's own thread pool with size 1, so that thread will be used to fire the
overdue timer. If there are more than one then they will be executed in
sequence since there is single thread in the pool.

> Sergey Sazonov wrote:
>
> Just found that if I have a boundary timer event in an embedded subprocess it
> doesn't fire when I load a session (after disposing) and its period is
> exceeded. Is it a bug or I have to manually send some event to my session
> like "timerTriggered"?
you might run into this  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/JBPM-4015 bug, there
should not be any other work needed from application side to trigger timers.

HTH