Ashish T [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashpcs] created the discussion

"Re: Process having script and deployed through Guvnor is not visible in JBPM
console"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830273#830273

I forgot to mention.

I created both business processes using JBPM designer. both business processes
does not have busines data as those were created just to check if jbpm console
and drools guvnor are installed correctly .
In one of the process I added script task and  in another case I added human
task. Script task just contained message print statment.  In this should it
give any error?