Serge Huber [https://community.jboss.org/people/bhillou] created the discussion

"Re: Confusion between RuntimeManager and new Kie API in jBPM 6"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/831559#831559

Hello Maciej,

Thanks a lot for your answer, it helps clarify things a bit. Now I have a few
more questions. You talk about setting up a module that aggregates all
dependencies, but as I'm dealing with OSGi modules, I cannot know in advance
which modules will be deployed or not. Isn't there a way to do this dynamically
?

Also, if I understand you correctly, once I have the KieContainer with all the
dependencies, I should use that to initialize the RuntimeManager ? Do I use the
RuntimeEnvironmentBuilder to do that ? Any example you could provide would be
really great.

I must say that I'm integrating both the BPM and the Rules part, and my OSGi
modules contain both. I'm actually in the process of upgrading from jBPM 4.4
all this codebase so I'm struggling a bit in making sure I'm using the new APIs
correctly, as I want to avoid using stuff that might get deprecated (as it
seems that some of the jBPM 5 code will be).

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.