anonymous wrote : However the status was 200

Which means the request has succeeded.

anonymous wrote : Are the values for module-option usersProperties and
rolesProperties correct?

Looks correct.

anonymous wrote :
  | I am assuming the root "/" starts at server/default. Is my assumption
correct?

The "/" indicates the root of your application. Assuming, your application is
named myApp.ear then "/authentik/transportation-security-roles.properties" will
translate into myApp.ear/authentik/transportation-security-roles.properties.

anonymous wrote : Do you know why the authentication fail?

Please post the contents of your web.xml, jboss-web.xml, the url that you are
using to try out your usecase and also the TRACE level logs of jboss security
package.(Please remember to use the "Code" to wrap the contents in a code
block, while posting these details).

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984004#3984004

Reply to the post :