Done some more testing using the above ThreadLocal paradigm, because I was
worried about multiple serfver side threads and in particular if the JBoss
container ever uses >1 thread to service a session bean call.
But apparently it does not - I can happily kick off multiple (e.g. 100)
concurrent client threads that start multiple SFSBs, and all is fine.

So it's promising.

I don't want to take it too much further in case a JBoss representative
confirms that there is a very good reason to not do this, and if so, indicate a
better way of doing it.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3984604#3984604

Reply to the post :