Hi Luis

Thanks for the feedback.  I discovered a similar problem when putting a
si:selectitems in a datatable [1].  As I mentioned above I've been further
refactoring the code to support JSP as well as facelets - a side of effect of
this refactoring is that it (for me) solves the problem [2].  I hope to put out
the new code in a couple of days time.

[1] In beta1 the handler executes the parent's value binding so that it can try
to guess which converter to attach.  I put this code in onComponentCreated,
which, if you are using a dataTable/ui:repeat is before the iteration variable
is available.

[2] In the refactored version the work is done when the value binding is
executed hence the problem does not arise.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985496#3985496

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3985496