Wow....a reply in less than 15 minutes! That for a start is a big difference
compared with my previous experiences in the open source portal world (event
the Liferay sales mailing address which I eventually tried...after becoming
really very desparate did no reply the first time I tried)

...and it's ok to laugh, although I have to admit I am still laughing a little
green after 2 weeks of liferay frustration.

Anyway...so first of all thanks for the answer.

Now, assume I want to throw in some development efforts of my own and that
security by "obscurity" is sufficient (to start with).

Would that be feasible in a reasonable amount of time - reasonable meaning 2
weeks for someone with Java expertise but no portal/jboss knowledge?

Thanks,

Peter

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3985507#3985507