Hello,
I realized, that the Singleton Pattern  seems not to be such a common one.
I tried the workaround with the Poolsize.

This is my jboss.xml:

  | <?xml version="1.0"?>
  | <jboss>
  |     <enterprise-beans>
  |             <session>
  |                     <ejb-name>SessionLogCacheImpl</ejb-name>
  |                     <configuration-name>Standard Singleton Stateless
SessionBean</configuration-name>
  |             </session>
  |     </enterprise-beans>
  |     <container-configurations>
  |             <container-configuration extends="Standard Stateless
SessionBean">
  |                     <container-name>Standard Singleton Stateless
SessionBean</container-name>
  |                     <container-pool-conf>
  |                             <MaximumSize>1</MaximumSize>
  |                             <strictMaximumSize>true</strictMaximumSize>
  |                     </container-pool-conf>
  |             </container-configuration>
  |     </container-configurations>
  | </jboss>

But this does not work properly.

I need this singleton for the reason that i want to store objects in a single
set from every Client. First I tried to use static sets. This worked out.
But i read that static should not be used in EJB.
Forther more this EJB has a timer. So when I have more than one EJB in the
pool, the Timer will be called more than once.

The only way i see to get this working is using singleton. But aint getting
this to work.

Has anyone any suggestion?

Thanks for your Help,
                           Alexander