Am I correct by saying that the 'pooledTaskInstanceList' shows all tasks who
currently don't have an assigned actor and to which the current actor can be
assigned?
Further the 'taskInstanceList' and the 'taskInstanceListForType' show all tasks
to which the current actor is assigned (the later with the additional
constraint of a current processing state)?

If this is correct how am i supposed to assign a certain actor to a certain
task (I'm missing a assignTo(String actorId) in the PooledTask class)?

And can I retire from a process after finishing a task? I.e. - in the context
of the DVD store orderManagement3 process - the admin in his role of a reviewer
approves the order and then wants to resign to return the task to the
pooledTaskInstanceList so a shipper - ~ some other employee - can assign
himself to the shipping part of the process. Can I retire from a process by
assigning it to null and if i do that is the current process state  preserved
while it is in the taskpool waiting?

It would be great if someone could enlighten me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3987772#3987772

Reply to the post :