Thanks  for your quick reply (and for a great product :-) ) !

I tried out the fix, and it seems to be working. However, trying a few runs,
one of them still seemed to hang as before. This didn't happen again, though...

I'm trying to create a simple program to reproduce the bug (using the old
jboss-aop version), but as of yet it doesn't reproduce using this small program
(the original program is a large application,  depending on quite a few native
libraries, so it won't be of help as a test case). I'll post here if/when I've
news on this one.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989232#3989232

Reply to the post :