I ran the Jem installer as you suggested to re-install JBoss-4.0.5.GA. During
the installation I chose the ejb3Deployer version but on the packages page I
did not find any jmx-security but did find jmx-core (you can not check or
uncheck-disabled), jmx-console (I unchecked) and jmx-service-invoker (I
unchecked). Then I proceeded to the security login page were I used the default
HSQLDB removed the jmx-console from the managed security box but it still
wanted a password so I had to enter one. After all was said and done I still
have the same exact problem. Is there some way to manually exclude the invoker
or MBean that is being used for this? Is there some way to configure the MBean
so that the default username and password will work? Thanks for you time with
this I dont understand why I am the only with this problem or am I just
breaking into a new realm that no one has tried yet.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989724#3989724

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3989724