What is the difference between s:button and h:commandButton for simple things
like calling an action?

I have Seam 1.1CR1, JSF, Facelets all configured fine (at least I think), and
the following works great:

  | <h:commandButton value="Login" action="#{loginClient.login}"/>

While the following calls out to the action but does not seem to perform any
injection.

  | <s:button  value="Login" action="#{loginClient.login}"/>

Same problem with s:link VS h:commandLink (which uses JS to submit - yuck!).  I
would much rather use the Seam UI components but they simply are not working
right for me because the injection is not occuring.  Anyone seen this problem
before?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3989858#3989858

Reply to the post :