Josh, I hear ya, this sounded to me like it was something that should be easily
accomplished but I am struggling.

Surely the admins on here must either know exactly how to do this, or know of a
good resource to use on the web which details how to do it. To be honest, I'm
astonished that more people haven't need to perform a programmatic login and
that there is not a wiki page on here specifically for that.

I understand that JAAS has tight security rules, but that shouldn't mean it is
virtually impossible to work out how to log in a user programmatically from one
site to another or from a windows app to a website.

Is there anybody out there willing to share some tips and tricks on how to get
this done?

Regards,
Paul.

View the original post :