I have the following problem when using JSF ....

I have a parent window containing an ajax output panel which has a dataTable.
The data table has a command link which opens a popup window. Some operations
are carried out in the popup window after which this popup window is closed.

How can i re render the specific ajax output panel in the parent window after
the popup window has been closed.

Using javascript "opener.location.reload(true)" re renders the whole page but i
get a Retry confirmation message before the page is re-rendered and the whole
page is re rendered correctly after clicking on retry. However, i would like to
bypass this retry message and only make a specific part of the page be re
rendered using Ajax. Is this feasible ?? if yes how ??

Regards,
Yogesh

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3991753#3991753