Hi,
I've ran the test, and indeed it works in its current form - but not when using
optimistic locking (e.g. subsistute 'local-service.xml' in
'replAsync-optimistic-service' in the setUp() method). Results of running unit
tests from yesterday's CVS version:

  | Before (using local-service.xml):
  |     [junit] Running org.jboss.cache.pojo.collection.CachedListTest
  |     [junit] Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 15.437 sec
  |     [junit] Running org.jboss.cache.pojo.collection.CachedListTxTest
  |     ?
  |
  | After (using replAsync-optimistic-service.xml):
  |     [junit] Running org.jboss.cache.pojo.collection.CachedListTest
  |     [junit] Tests run: 9, Failures: 7, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 43.203 sec
  |     [junit] Test org.jboss.cache.pojo.collection.CachedListTest FAILED

I think the problem is that the getChildren() call goes to an
OptimisticTreeNode and not to a WorkspaceNode  (though WorkspaceNodeImpl
doesn't handle getChildren() at all?). The children are not taken from the
workspace and so the check of the list size by using getChildren() does not
work correctly in optimistic locking mode. Perhaps a simpler way for checking
the size (w/o getting the children set) is possible.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993076#3993076

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993076