I looked into that some, and it doesn't appear to be possible.  It looks like
the Netbeans VP is set up for regular JSF development, including doing your
backing beans for you, etc.  I'm sure that it will support Seam-style
development, because it's such a great tool and Netbeans is quite focused on
both GUI building and J2EE, and Seam has to do with both.  I'm looking forward
to it.  It's a bit silly that I can drag and drop together a beautiful Swing
app but not a Seam web app using Netbeans.  I'm sure that will change soon.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993320#3993320

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993320