anonymous wrote : Where and how is this conversation information actually
stored?

By default it is actually stored in the session, but in an isolated way - a
kind of "mini session" scoped just to the conversation. And then we have a
timeout operating upon this.

anonymous wrote : How does Seam know that a new tab or window has been
opened...I haven't been able to figure it out at all, but it almost seems like
magic.

Seam keeps the conversation id in the JSF component tree (and in the URL, for
bookmarkable pages) and passes it as a request parameter.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994176#3994176

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994176