This is a known bug in JBoss Remoting v1.4.x. For some reason, the fix has not
been backported to the 1.4 branch. This is especially odd since the 2.x
versions can't replace v1.4.x directly, and thus JBoss 4 users are left
"hanging" or being told to fix the problem by building from CVS (this involved
grabbing some code from the 2.0 branch and inserting it to the v1.4 branch and
then recompiling).
I can't find the exact post any more because of some bug in the forum software
that leaves out some of my posts from the search.
JBoss folks: could you _please_ release v1.4.5 with the deserialization bug
fixed so posts like these would end?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994207#3994207

Reply to the post :