I could deploy my own process definition into hypersonic DB where there are
some pre existing users and swimlanes. I have used them in my processdefinition.

But, while trying to deploy the same processdefinition in mysql, it is not
getting deployed. I have added user into JBPM_ID_USERS table. even then it is
not getting deployed. just getting the warning message 'task reference unknown
swimlane XX'

Any idea why this message comes up and process is not deployed? and do i need
to insert swimlanes manually into the DB as we used to it for users??

Thanks in advance

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994214#3994214

Reply to the post :