Hi all,

We are starting in this new SOA world in the company. Our services are
implemented as Statless Session Beans (EJB) and are deployed in separate JARs
for each different business module/service. We are using Java 5 and JBoss
4.0.3-SP1 and EJB 2.1.

I need to list all this services in a web page (jsp), just to monitor all the
services that are deploy in that particular JBoss instance. For admin purpose.

First of all, not every EJB is a service. Only some of them are intended to be
as such. So, we decided to use the @SOAService annotation created by us, just
to identify it as a service in our environment as a service.

Then I will list every ejb deployed in our environment and verify if the class
is annotated with @SOAService. If so, I´ll show it in the jsp monitor page.

I am having difficulty to find documentation concerning on how to list all the
EJBs and do this verification.

This page
http://jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=DisplayTheJDNITreeWithTheJMXConsole shows
the jmx-console fpr what I want. I tried to do exactly the same as they do
there to retrieve the information I want. But no luck at all.

Where can I find more info about what I want to do?

Or, if there is a simpler better solution than mine, please, let me know. I´d
be very glad.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994345#3994345

Reply to the post :