Hi Gommo and Tarantula,

I'm glad you guys got something working with Embedded JBoss.  I guess I'll take
a another stab at that approach.  How are you bundling and running the tests
with your application?  In other words, where does Embedded JBoss live compared
to the real server, and how do your unit tests find it?

Ideally, I'd have Embedded JBoss bundled in with my application so developers
could check the whole project out of source control and be able to run the
tests, but with 20+ jars that seems unwieldy.  Also, are you running the TestNG
units from Eclipse?  I was unable to load configuration files for the embedded
server while running JUnits from Eclipse, so if you have any suggestions there
I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995450#3995450