Thanks for  your reply.. I have already done that, I went to the JNDI view
and the bean is not there.When i checked the server log of jboss, it says ejb3
is not registered.
    One more thing I noticed is that before installing EJB3, when i start the
jboss it runs fine and the console doesn't show any error, but after installing
jboss-EJB-3.0_RC9-FD, when i start the jboss the console shows a lot of
exceptions saying mbeans are already registered.Am i doing something wrong?? I
am deploying it on the default server of jboss... is it something to do with
jboss installation?? Please reply.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996197#3996197

Reply to the post :