First of all thank you for your support, its very nice of you,

The scenario on which I am working is, I want pagination which i have been able
to do with the jenia's library. And i want grid facility in it, which is
provided by the seam by using the @DataModel and @DataModelSelection.

Now the only problem which I see in what i did is, the memory. Now my DataModel
fetches the full resultset from the db which might get up to 1 million records.
In this case how can i efficiently use my DataModel to fetch only chunks of
records not full list.

the pagination of google search is great I wonder how can we do that in seam
using the datamodel.

any advice which you can give, I will be gratefull

thank you in advance

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996584#3996584

Reply to the post :