I am using JBoss Server as an EJB container to provide access to Stateful
Session Beans.  Clients connect via JNP to the EJB's on the Server.  When
clients disconnect cleanly they call the remove function on the EJBObject and
this trickles up to the Session Bean and it can do whatever cleanup it needs to
do.  However, there is the rare situation where clients can be disconnected
abruptly (power outage, network disconnection etc...).  Is there anyway that I
can track this so I can do the necessary cleanup on the Session Beans.  Any
ideas what I can do will be appreciated.

Thanks,
- Ison Udoka

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3996902#3996902